New contract has been signed
BELTRUBOPROVODSTROY JSC, together with several other companies, will become a contractor for the reconstruction of the gathering system in the Nadym-Pur-Taz region to supply ethane gas to GCS-1 “Novourengoyskaya”. The contract on cooperation between representatives of BELTRUBOPROVODSTROY JSC and the customer Gazstroyprom JSC was signed today, on the 14th of January, after our company’s successful participation in the competitive procurement process on Gazprombank’s Electronic trading platform in December 2021.
By its results the customer “Gazstroyprom” highly appreciated the production potential of our company and confirmed BELTRUBOPROVODSTROY’s readiness to carry out work on the technically challenging sections of this large-scale project.
The contractual obligations were signed up today during the meeting at the head office of Gazstroyprom JSC. Besides BELTRUBOPROVODSTROY the meeting was also attended by the delegates of Gazprom Invest and other contractors, which will be involved in the construction.
During the meeting Nikolai Tkachenko, Director General of Gazstroyprom JSC, told about how the contractors selection procedure was held:
– We have established a centralised, user-friendly and transparent cost management system. Now the trade procedures of Gazstroyprom are mainly carried out on a competitive basis. And this is a really important step in the development of the contracting system. Today we have a number of contractors with whom we have not worked before, or have worked very little, but in whose qualifications and competence we are confident.
Reconstruction of the Nadym-Pur-Taz region gathering system is a part of the federal investment programme ‘Reconstruction and new construction of the gathering and transportation system for ethane-containing gas from the northern regions of the Tyumen region to the Baltic coast of the Leningrad region to provide raw materials for gas processing facilities’. According to the project documentation, within 2 years the following facilities will be constructed and reconstructed at the Nadym-Pur-Taz fields:
- booster complex, which is responsible for the transportation of ethane gas
- communications from the GTP to separate Cenomanian and Valanginian gas streams at the united gas condensate fields
- inter-field collector trunk lines at the Urengoyskoye field to transport ethane gas to Novy Urengoyskaya GCS-1.
– This is a complex project in terms of its implementation. The scope of work is large and varied. It consists of 72 stages that are spread over a wide area in the Nadym-Pur-Taz region. Therefore, the entire scope of work is divided into several autonomous areas based on territorial affiliation. Each contractor has an opportunity to prove itself in the best way and become our reliable partner in implementing further the Gazprom PJSC projects, – says Pavel Solonin, Director of North-West Branch of Gazstroyprom who is in charge of supervision and management of this project.
The construction schedule and other key aspects of the contractual obligations will be defined in the near future.
News and photo source is “Gazstroyprom” JS: https://gsprom.ru/media/news/korporativnye-novosti/gazstroyprom-vybiraet-luchshikh/